Cypress Place Apartments is a 132 unit project base property with the target market being family. The property was renovated using Low Income Housing Tax Credits which was completed in 2012. The Amenities include a community room, a covered porch area with picnic tables, and a playground. Furthermore, the property has a wooden walkway over a green space area that goes from the leasing office to the other side of the property.
- Project Type: Acquisition Rehabilitation
- Target Market: Family
- Number of Units: 132
- Completion Dates: 2012
- Development Cost $14,000,000.00
- Finance Type:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Project Data:
- Number of Residential Buildings: 16
- Building Type: Townhomes
- Total Site Area: 8.441 acres
- Unit Information:
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath: 20 units, Avg. Square Feet = 599 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath: 112 units, Avg. Square Feet = 910 sq. ft.