Tangi Village, located in Hammond, Tangipahoa Parrish, Louisiana, is a family community comprised of 24 buildings, with 96 units. The property was renovated using Low Income Housing Tax Credits, HOME funds and Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB), Affordable Housing Programs funds (AHP) with HUD financing and was completed in 2015. The property also has a community room with a large covered porch and playground.
- Project Type: Acquisition Rehabilitation
- Target Market: Family
- Number of Units: 96
- Completion Dates: 2015
- Development Cost: $11,350,000.00
- Finance Type:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- HOME Funds
- Project Data:
- Number of Residential Buildings: 24
- Building Type: Townhomes
- Total Site Area: 8.587 acres
- Unit Information:
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath: 48 units, Avg. Square Feet = 577 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath: 36 units, Avg. Square Feet = 887 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath: 12 units, Avg. Square Feet = 1,108 sq. ft.