The Reserve at Sugar Mill
St. Mary's, Georgia
The Reserve at Sugar Mill, located in St. Mary's, Camden County, is located on the east coast of Georgia. It is the home to the Navy submarine base as well as Cumberland Island, a National Seashore Park. The Reserves at Sugar Mill was renovated using Low Income Housing Tax Credits and was completed in 2013. The property is comprised of 70 units with a clubhouse, playground, splash-pad, and picnic pavilion. The clubhouse includes a community room, computer equipped business center, and a fitness room.
- Project Type: Acquisition Rehabilitation
- Target Market: Family
- Number of Units: 70
- Completion Dates: 2013
- Development Cost: $8,690,602.00
- Finance Type:
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- Project Data:
- Number of Residential Buildings: 5
- Building Type: 2-Story Walk-ups
- Total Site Area: 10.72 acres
- Unit Information:
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath: 34 units, Avg. Square Feet = 939-952 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath: 36 units, Avg. Square Feet = 1,161-1,174 sq. ft.